Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BSBP + Partner = Happy Dance!!!

Lori Anderson of Pretty Things 7th Bead Soup Blog Party is my favorite time of the "beady" year!!!  It's like Christmas without Aunt Ruth's infamous one-arm-is-longer-than-the-other-100% acrylic-crocheted disaster of a Christmas sweater...from hell!



Today, I received my partner for this round!  Yet another happy dance...if I don't stop I'm going to break something...like my hip!

Cherrie Fick of En La Lumier're and also on Facebook is my magnificent, and well published partner!!  I have to say that every BSBP I've done I've been over the moon happy with my partners!!  How Lori does it...I don't know!

Let's take a little look-see of just a few of Cherrie's amazing creativity:

This simple, yet gorgeous necklace caught my eye...



Love, love, love these colorful ear candy!!


Stunning!!!  I love birds, and nests...and Cherrie's rendition is perfection!



And, of course I picked a favorite...back to the birds...but the colors are divine!!!  So...if anyone is looking for birthday gift ideas for my big "39 & holding" (you only have 3 months) THIS IS IT!!!



Well...I have my work cut out for me, now don't I?  Cherrie's work and eye for color are brilliant (pun intended), and I can't wait to see the soup that she picked out for me...I'm one lucky girl!!!

Come back by on April 6th too see what Cherrie & I have come up with!!  

See y'all then!!





2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you two talented ladies make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you just made my morning, week, month and so on. What a darling and flattering post. Wow a creative gal with a sense of humor. How can I pay you back on that?? Well I will get to work coming up with something you will love to play with I hope. I like to get to know my partners and a bit about them. I know this is supposed to be a challenge but I really want it to be a creative vacation too. You know like Disneyland in a box. So thanks so much. This will be fun. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete