Thursday, May 10, 2012

Art Bead Earring Swap


I decided to sign up for Suburban Girl Studio's Art Bead Earring Swap, and my swap partners are:

Jan Onipenco of Molten Mayhem - Etsy shop:  Lakeside Creations

Jan creates amazing lampwork...I'll let the pictures do the talking:

Love these!!


Amazing, right?


Love the bright colors of these!




Lesley Watt of The Gossiping Goddess - Etsy shop:  THEAtoo

Lesley works with metal clay...and goodness knows I should take a few lessons from her...my metal clay work leaves a lot to be desired!  But take a peek at Lesley's:


Ack!!  I need this!!



My favorites!!!!


Another favorite...


Geez...such talent between these two ladies...I better get to putting on my thinking cap!

Come back and see our swap reveal on June 7th!!!






1 comment:

  1. I think the 3 of ushave equal but very contrasting talents Tania - which should make for some great earrings!

    ReplyDelete