Thursday, March 1, 2012

Could This Week Get Any Longer?

Seriously...the longest week in history!!  Saturday's Bead Soup Blog Party reveal is a little more than 24 hours away...the "hurry up and wait" syndrome is hitting me hard!

What better way to pass the time than to stroll down previous Bead Soup Lane?

My partner for the September 2011 BSBP was Tari Sasser of Creative Impressions In Clay...I always get a fabulous partner!!  I mean, just take a look at the soup she sent!



And my creation.  I wear this ALOT, In fact, just last week.  I only completed one piece before reveal day, but I've since made myself a bracelet with the awesome tie dye beads from my soup...I need to get a picture posted.




And the soup I sent to Tari:





Tari worked miracles with my soup!





Now, rest up, and run back here, at midnight tomorrow (really 3/3/12) and get to blog hopping with me!

1 comment:

  1. I agree the week couldn't get any longer! This is a lot of fun. My first. I love what the 2 of you ladies with your last soups. Your necklace looks fun to wear and I bet you get a lot of compliments. Now that bracelet.....I admit my eyes did a 'oh wow eye pop' - divine! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete