Monday, January 30, 2012

The Bead Soup Has Landed!

My Bead Soup Blog Hop partner, Jennifer Cameron of Glass Addictions received the soup I sent her today!!!



Now, because I'm a complete moron, and packaged, sent, and then realized I forgot to enclose the card with the description of my soup...I'll post a labeled picture here...sorry Jennifer!!!



And a few more shots....


Bead Soup

Close up of the clasp:  Polymer clay floral with copper key toggle

Close up of the polymer clay focal bead

I can't wait to see what Jennifer sent me...I know it'll be to die for though!  I'm even more excited for March 3rd...BSBH day!!!  Seriously, I'm more excited about this than I was at Christmas!

I'll be listing more artisan components in my Etsy store...but it won't be until late next week!





3 comments:

  1. I love everything you sent and am super excited to use them. Of course I want to try to make some coordinating lampwork beads. We'll see how that goes...Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bead soup you sent out....Jennifer is a lucky partner!

    ReplyDelete