Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'll Go Sit In The Corner Now...

Wow!  I stink at blogging on a regular basis...SO not good for business!  I mean well, then 23904828 other things seems to pop up during the day and I never get around to publishing anything I've written.  

Not to mention I've just been in a funk lately.  I chalk it up to the impending cold weather just around the corner...and the fact that it's Nov. 15th and I haven't bought a single Christmas present!!  Opps!

I've had lots of studio time lately...not that anything's being accomplished :)  In fact, when I result to cleaning the house...creativity is at an all time low...I'm not in the least bit OCD!

I'll share a few recent creations...still playing with sari silk...



A few bag charms...






Of course some bohemian earrings...



And of course necklaces...

I have a few more things that I'll be listing soon in prep for Lori Anderson's First Annual Virtual Craft Show








2 comments:

  1. Oh the magenta rose!!! That's my favorite so pretty - ...and I love those flowered balls ( ...did I just say that?) I just used some for earrings as well! I think it's the time of year everyone seems frazzled this year - I can't seem to catch up from the 8 days without power : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that's why I love you Patty! My kids joked around about flowered balls for at least a day! You know you have kids when.... :)

    ReplyDelete