Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blogspot.......Grrrr!!!

As of recently, I can't post a comment (to reply to another comment) on my own blog.  I've tried everything...signing in, refreshing, rebooting, etc...it's worked once for me.  I just didn't want anyone who comments to feel that they were gone unnoticed or unappreciated, in fact the exact opposite! I love comments, opinions, suggestions, honesty and the like...so keep 'em coming!

Of course...it could be complete user error (and more than likely it is), in which case I take back the ugly words I've used towards Blogspot! :)

2 comments:

  1. hey gorgeous, when you log into blogger "uncheck" the box that says "keep logged in", just underneath the signing in boxes....since I've done that everything seems to be OK.

    hope it works....

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius!! Thank you for teaching the unteachable! ;)

    ReplyDelete